My Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thanks~

(For my birthday candy info, click on the picture to the right>>>
or go to my post on December 9th! Only two more days left.)

Aren't we always in need of 'thank you' cards? Especially after the holidays!


I used my {ippity} Regal Greetings 'thanks' stamp and {ippity}Mark Your Mark 'honeycomb' stamp for the two corners. I've got these two sets in stock, if you NEED them! *wink*

 The paper is Basic Grey 'basic manila' paper pad, with sponged edges in Antique Linen Distress Ink. The edge punch is Fiskars Border Punch All-A-Fleur Lis.

Above is my addition to my birthday candy for Wednesday: 5 pre-scored cards and matching envelopes in a speckled kraft color.  
And for today: 10 black embellies (black textured cardstock) from the SU Designer Label Punch (now retired).

On Saturday, I will be showing another 'thank you' creation.
Thanks for coming by today!

6 comments:

Jen M said...

Jen, this is gorgeous!! That honeycomb stamp is awesome! Love the classy colors... Very regal!

JPScraps said...

Love the card! Beautifully done.

Emily Keaton said...

The honeycomb stamps look great! ANd I love the kraft items you added to your stash. Cool!

Gwen said...

Super elegant thank you card! Love the honeycomb stamping!

stampingbowd said...

JEN!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY a little late!!! Mine was Dec. 10th!!!!! Our boys have Jan. birthdays and now I see we share Dec. birthday! My brother's was Dec. 9th too!! Very pretty Thank you card!!!

Jessica said...

I love the card...Oh the honeycomb stamp is so cool!!! Wishlist!!!!