My Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

{ippity} Gift Card Holder~


So, as I was thinking...my birthday candy so far has a punch, an embellishment, some envelopes, and an ink pad...hmmm...

(For my birthday candy info, click on the picture to the right >>>>
or go to my post on December 9th!)


Did you see the new {ippity} Do What Makes you Happy stamps?  This is one the latest December releases...look...I made a gift card holder with the mini envelopes:
It holds a gift card...aren't these envelopes the perfect size?

So back to my birthday candy...I think it needs something like a stamp, don't you?
Well, if you like this new {ippity} Do What Makes you Happy stamp set...
it is the latest item to be included in my birthday candy package!
If you can't wait to see if you win it, you can certainly order it from me! 
Just send me an email at jenstampin4u at aol dot com. *wink*

A reminder...tomorrow is the last day for my sponsored sketch challenge at 
Chick Challenges with {ippity}

If you like this sketch:
then whip up something with your {ippity} stamps!  I would love to see what you created!

Thank you for coming by today...remember...

DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!
*smile*

7 comments:

JPScraps said...

Really cute envelope/card holder. I need to make some of those.

Jen M said...

Oh my gosh, LOVE this! The black with the kraft and that pretty bow... super sweet!

~amy~ said...

LOVE this...soooo SWEET.

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, wow, that gift card holder is SO clever--I love the sentiment! It goes perfectly with the gift card inside, especially for a birthday. Great idea!

Gwen said...

Love these stamps! Those little bicycles are the cutest ever!

lisa arana said...

rockin'!

Jessica said...

I love the browns!! Great gift card holder :)