My Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here are the new {ippity} releases!

TODAY is October 5th...

That means we can show our 
new {ippity} releases...
woohoo, yay!!!

Let's get right to it and here's some good news:
I'm offering FREE REGULAR SHIPPING 
(U.S.A. and Canada only) 
if ordered from me by end of day Saturday, October 8th!

check this set out...
a fun girls set, images are great for coloring:
time for...friends & wine 
only $16.20 (MSRP $18.00)

check this out...
can you say 'Fall and Thanksgiving' projects:
Thanks for all Things 
only $5.40 (MSRP $6.00)

Email me at:
jenstampin4u at aol dot com
with your order! 
I will send you a paypal invoice.

After payment is received, I will ship same day, as long as they are in stock!
(Orders taken in order received.)

You can check out my {ippity} sales page HERE for more sets!

Thanks for looking at these fun new sets!
Have an {ippity} day!



2 comments:

Jackie S said...

Awesome stamps. Gonna put them on my wish list

Annabella Merlin said...

these stamps are great to showcase coloring ideas! Also, I love how it will look so chic and elegant when paired with elegant looking patterned papers.