My Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July {ippity} sneak!

Happy 4th of July!

Today is another fun {ippity} Linky Party!
If you'd like to join in on the Linky Party with your {ippity} creation, 
please link your post at the {ippity} blog HERE!

Today, I am sharing a sneak peek of one of the two NEW {ippity} sets that will be available July 5th
I embossed the dragon flies with white embossing powder and then glimmer misted the two colors (the shine doesn't show through in this pic, so just imagine how GM looks in real life):
Stamps: {ippity} thankful for you
Spellbinders Curved Rectangles Nesties, 
Glimmer Mist in Candy Apple Red and Moonlight...glimmering in real ife! 
SU White Embossing Powder, Misc Chipboard Star and buttons

Also, a new {ippity} challenge is going on for 'quotes and encouraging sentiments'...
join in with your {ippity} creation HERE 
for your chance at a $20 gift certificate that you can use with any {ippity} chick of your choice!

Now, we can't reveal the entire images of the latest two sets yet, 
but come back on July 5th and I will show both {ippity} sets in full!  
I have both of the new {ippity} sets in stock already
so if you would like to place an order with me, 
I'd be honored to be YOUR {ippity} chick!

I am 'forever thankful' that you dropped by today!
Have a happy and safe 4th of July!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous jen. love this color combo with this new set!

lisa a.

Sarah said...

WOW!! I LOVE IT! Amazing project Jen!

jennifer mitten said...

Wow, this looks great! I love that set and made a tag yesterday to post tomorrow - not half as spectacular as yours!