My Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's {ippity} Release Day! Woohoo!!!

UPDATED to announce my Mystery Grab Bag Winner:
Amy...you won!
Woohoo, I will deliver this prize with your order on Monday!
Thank you for your business!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a party going on today! 
I am so excited to have the latest {ippity} release in my hands
...and I know YOU will absolutely love them too!
The {ippity} blog has now gone live again, and there is a hop over there to show some of the {ippity} chicks' creations with this new release! 
Take a look and you will also find that there are a couple of prizes to be given away too
...who wouldn't want a $20 gift certificate??? 
Plus, YOU could pick which {ippity} chick that you want to use it at!
Take a look at what I created for the hop and for our NEW {ippity} challenge: 
ANYTHING BUT A CARD!
(Click on photo for more detailed view)
I used the new {ippity} set:  New Season, New Wonder and I have it in stock just for you!
Isn't this diaper fold pouch cute? 
I cut and shredded some cardstock to fill it
(and I think I'm going to add some candy to make it 'sweet'...LOL). 
I stamped and clear embossed a couple of the images to give them some texture, and then colored them with my Copics to give them some depth. 
Then I put them on mini ice cream sticks to put in my pouch.  
I also stamped the 'sweet' sentiment on a mini file folder so that I could write something to the person I give it to.
You can also see some ribbon, Spellbinders dies, punches, and buttons that I used on this project.
Then the surprise:
You can pull the mini ice cream sticks out of the pouch and
I wrote little messages on each! 
Wouldn't this make you smile?

Thank you so much for visiting me today...I am honored to share my creations with you!
Don't forget to visit the {ippity} blog to try to win some prizes and enter our first challenge too!

And of course...

if YOU need any {ippity},
I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick!
You can visit ~my~
page to see ALL the {ippity} sets!
*smile*

p.s.  Don't forget to come back on Monday and Tuesday...
more fun and inspiration from all of us {ippity} chicks!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~ 

17 comments:

NoraAnne said...

This is so STINKIN' CUTE!!!! very creative! I just love it!

Rona said...

Jen this is so adorable!!! Sweet idea!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love love love this cute diaper fold pouch. The colors and details are just amazing and so inspiring. Love how you wrote cute messages on the sticks too.

Sarah said...

So cute....love it! Thanks for sharing...and yes it does make you smile! :-)

Lisa said...

How CUTE is this?!?!??!?!?!?!

Lisa H. said...

sooo stinkin' cute! love this idea and THOSE fruit stamps.....beautiful!

Noelle Reese said...

LOL How cute is this? I love it!!

Romaine said...

What a totally fun project!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute and I LOVE it!!! What a fabulous idea!

lisa a.

Kimberly said...

Ahhh this is my fav set....super sweet project. I love your colors and design..TFS!
www.justwordz.ca

Angie Blom said...

I just love how you think outside the box.. one stunning creation Jen.. Love it!!

Gwen said...

Jenny, this project is so cute and I love that the sticks all have a sweet message on them!!!

Susan B. said...

Wow Jen! I love how you used this set! Fabulous!

farmhouse-story said...

so cute and so creative, jen!

Pam said...

Love this! How clever, and so cute! Great use of the stamps!
Pam

Elisabeth said...

OMGoodness this is fabulous, love the look with the clear embossing on the fruit!

Lynn said...

this is so creative! I love that stamp set and the way you used it!