My Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's all about Bookmarks!

Guess what?
I'm a Unity Endorsed {ippity} chick
Okay, you knew that, right? *smile*

Today, it's ALL about 'bookmarks'!
With Father's Day coming up, 
I made a variety of simple bookmarks to share with you!  
They are so easy that you can whip some up in no time.


The shirt on the left is a magnetic bookmark; 
and the others are 'origami' bookmarks:

Click on the picture for a more detailed view.

The origami bookmarks are so easy and if you'd like to try them, 
take a look at Carolina's tutorial over at SCS by clicking HERE.
Isn't that Fiskars Postage Stamp Punch awesome?  
I double layered it so that it had a hint of a shadow with black cardstock.

The magnetic bookmark is made from 
Spellbinders Labels Three and paper piecing.  
I even put one of the litttle stamped messages on the inside of the bookmark. 
The slim magnets are underneath the 1" punched circles
...these slim magnets by Basic Grey are awesome and strong! 


 Click on the picture for a more detailed view.

Here's a view of how the thin bookmark looks in action
(you never want too much bulk or it'll ruin your pages...at least that's what I think):
 Click on the picture for a more detailed view.

Here's the larger origami bookmark in action...see, it fits perfectly:
 Click on the picture for a more detailed view.

Here's a pic of all of the bookmarks in a book...not bulky and they stay put! 

Here are some of the tools that I used:

Did you know that we are showcasing our {ippity} creations 
EVERY Monday? 
Did you know you can join in with your {ippity} creations on the linky too?
Create anything with YOUR {ippity} stamps 
and link up on the {ippity} blog,
...then everyone will come by and see your FABULOUS art!
Yes, it's EVERY Monday, so please join us!

~~~~~~~

I'm entering these into the
 All Things Unity Challenge: Get ManlyATU33.
Create with your Unity or {ippity} stamps and come join me in this challenge...
the girls are so much fun there!

~~~~~~~~


Guess what again?

I'm a Fiskateer!
Okay, you didn't know that, right?  
I will have more about the Fiskateer Ambassadors on my post tomorrow...
so please come back on Tuesday to check it out!

 I ~appreciate~ that you chose to visit my blog today...THANK YOU!

AND...
don't forget...

If YOU NEED any {ippity},
I'd be proud to be YOUR {ippity} chick!
All {ippity} stamps and inks are on my
Jen's Cup of {ippity} 
page!
If you have any questions about {ippity}, please let me know at
jenstampin4u at aol dot com

Have a F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C. {ippity} kind of day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I looooooooove these bookmarks! FUN! These would be perfect for the All Things Unity challenge! Great job!

Susan B. said...

Wow Jen, your projecs are wonderful! I really like the stamp punch too!

Pam said...

Just love your bookmarks! Fabulous idea!!
Pam

Unity Stamp Company said...

This is an AWESOME idea!! They are both very cute bookmarks! :)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh my goodness, these bookmarks are AMAZING!! What a cool little gift--and the ones you made are perfect for Father's Day. Great job!

Rona said...

What a fun bookmark!! love the idea!!

farmhouse-story said...

the bookmarks are awesome, jen! i've never made a bookmark--i'll go check out carolina's tut--tfs!

Sara Henton said...

Oh my!! This is so adorable!!! Thanks for playing with us at All Things Unity!!