My Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

{ippity} Pre-Orders going on! 2nd day item for ~my~ Mystery Grab Bag is...

...a few accents and elements:


Every U.S. 'PRE-ORDER' that I receive in my email by June 5th at 8:00AM PST,
will be entered into a drawing for this Mystery Grab Bag
(so sorry, only U.S. orders are eligible)
 
See all the details on my post from June 1st HERE
and you can see ALL the new {ippity} sets that are being released! 
Woohoo!
One lucky person will be drawn to win the MYSTERY GRAB BAG
and it will be shipped on Monday with your {ippity} order...could it be YOU? *wink*

Go to my
"Jen's Cup of {ippity}"
page today and place your order to be entered in ~my~ drawing
...you can see all the NEW {ippity} sets there too!
Don't forget:
{ippity} will be having a new challenge starting June 5th!
More to come on the unveiling of the new challenge blog
and there is sure to be some prizes there too!

Then on Monday and Tuesday, we'll also have some {ippity} link ups
to showcase our projects with the new kits, and YES, some prizes there too!
Woohoo! Come one come all, it's {ippity} time!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments: