My Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

{ippity} Pre-Orders going on! 1st Mystery Grab Bag Item is...

SHAMROCK GREEN FLOWER SOFT
and
FLOWER SOFT HIGH TACK GLUE
These are the first items that will be in ~my~ Mystery Grab Bag for one lucky person who "pre-orders" from the new {ippity} release from me
by June 5th @ 8a PST
See all the details on my post from June 1st HERE!
One lucky person will be drawn to win the MYSTERY GRAB BAG
and it will be shipped on Monday with your {ippity} order...could it be YOU? *wink*
Go to my
"Jen's Cup of {ippity}"
page today and
place your order to be entered in ~my~ drawing!
Oh my gosh...I RECEIVED MY FIRST SHIPMENT
OF THE NEW {IPPITY} LINE TODAY!
CAN'T WAIT TO SHIP THEM ON MONDAY!  Woohoo!!!

Plus, {ippity} will be having a new challenge starting June 5th! 
More to come on the unveiling of the new challenge blog
and there is sure to be some prizes there too!
Then on Monday and Tuesday, we'll also have some {ippity} link ups
to showcase our projects with the new kits, and YES, some prizes there too!
Woohoo!   Come one come all, it's {ippity} time!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: