My Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

{ippity} linky party today~

It's Monday and another {ippity} linky party today!
If you have an {ippity} creation that you made today, you should go link it up on the {ippity} blog HERE.

Plus, we still have the {ippity} challenge going on...you have 5 more days to play and you could win a $20 gift certificate towards an {ippity} purchase from any {ippity} chick you want!  
Join at the {ippity} blog and click on the {ippity} challenge tab, or go HERE.

I mentioned previously that I need to get back into the challenges that are around blog world,
 so I created two cards for two especially fun challenges...

this first card uses 
(isn't that ribbon gorgeous!, it's 

Sheer Iridescent Parrot Green

for the 
Scrappy Saturday Challenge 

and
this second card uses 
{ippity} Sing a New Song
isn't this ribbon gorgeous too!..it's from Really Reasonable Ribbon
called
Satin with Grosgrain Edge Pastel Green
for
Challenge #26, Handwritten Sentiment or Journaling and Ribbon

I would be honored to be YOUR {ippity} chick,
 if you would like to purchase any of the {ippity} line. 

Click on my Jen's Cup of {ippity} page to take a look.
Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be glad to answer them!

Thanks so much for visiting me
and
have  a happy day filled with song!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love your card,very fun!!!

farmhouse-story said...

adorable cards, jen! esp the cute birdy card--love the colors:)

Anonymous said...

fun, fun, fun!!! great cards!

lisa a.

Pam said...

My fav is the birthday card, such lovely colors and layers!
Pam

Mary Friederichsen said...

Hi Jen!

I just love both of your cards! Love the colors so bright and cheery!
Thank you so much for the inspiration and for sharing!
Have a great week,
Blessings and Hugs,
Mary

Connie M. said...

Both cards are wonderful! Really love the colors on your second card! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge!

Connie
RRDT

Crystal said...

Both these creations are FANTASTIC!!! Wonderful designs and such a wonderful take on the hand written challenge :) Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are beautiful, Jen! The first card is designed wonderfully and I love how the party hat highlights the ribbon. The second is a perfect clean and simple card. I love them!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Both are adorable, I especially like the second design - great CAS card! Thank you for joining the Wee Memories challenge!