My Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

~BLING and SPARKLE~

Would YOU like to win a $20 gift certificate 
towards an {ippity} purchase 
from the {ippity} chick of YOUR choice?

Well then you've got to PLAY ALONG with us for our{ippity} challenge HERE.
You've got two weeks to play in the BLING and SPARKLE  challenge IPPBLOG002
...let your project shine!

Here's my BLING and SPARKLE using 
{ippity}My True Joy (flower and sentiment) 
and 
{ippity} Gurnsey  Gingham (green gingham) stamps:
I used Spellbinders Curved Rectangles Nesties for the October Afternoon patterned paper, 
along with SU cardstock. 
Here's a close up of the flower...
layered in c/s and October Afternoon paper;
SU Rhinestone Brad in Fire Circles;
and Yellow and Orange Peel Stickles.   

The ribbon is 'Shimmer Satin Ribbon' from
 Really Reasonable Ribbon...isn't it gorgeous?  
I wanted to put a link to the ribbon, but I can't find the same orange color, 
so here is a link to the colors that are available HERE!  

If YOU NEED any {ippity},
I'd be proud to be YOUR {ippity} chick!
All {ippity} stamps and inks are on my
Jen's Cup of {ippity} 
page!
If you have any questions about {ippity}, 
I'd be glad to answer them...
contact me:
jenstampin4u at aol dot com

Hope your day S.P.A.R.K.L.E.S. and S.H.I.N.E.S. like {ippity}!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9 comments:

Maria said...

Great job with the sparkle Jen! Love your flower and that ribbon is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Jen, love the great color and the bling of course!

lisa a.

Catherine said...

Hey Jen!
Sorry so long since my last visit. This card is gorgeous! I love the fresh, bold colors, and how you layered the nesties. The flower stack is amazing! YGG!
((hugs)) Hope you are well!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful, happy, colorful card!~ Love it :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This card is STUNNING! Love everything about it, Jen! :)

Rona said...

oh I love the color combo you used!! Gorgeous card!

Ohana in Bend said...

i love summer colors. your card is so beautiful!

farmhouse-story said...

gorgeous colors-love it:)

shuggy said...

what an amazing card!!