My Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

beyond happy for you...

...yes, that's the quote on my card today.

I'm sharing a card made with my {ippity} stamps and Fiskars punches for the 
I haven't joined in either challenges for a while...
I've got to get moving on this stuff!  *smile*
I really wasn't sure how I would put these colors together, 
but I do like what I created.
Here is my card:
The only two of the SU colors I have are 'sage shadow and black', 
but I think my other two colors are close, don't ya think? 
The paper pieced flowers and striped paper are from October Afternoon.
Click on the colors below to go to the challenge and join in if you can!

Accessories:  Fiskars Easy Squeeze Postage Stamp Punch, Postage Stamp Border Punch, black craft ribbon, 1" color twill tape.

My {ippity} stamps used:
The Best 
and
 Flowers+Friends=Priceless

I really love this latest release of {ippity} stamps!  
I would be honored to be YOUR {ippity} chick if you would like to purchase any of the {ippity} line. 
Click on my Jen's Cup of {ippity} page to take a look.
psssst....I always send a little extra care package with my customer's orders too!

Have a 'beyond happy' day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8 comments:

Paulina said...

Beautiful card! You have a special style!Love it)))))

Catherine said...

Love this card! The flowers and bow are just beautiful.

farmhouse-story said...

love your pretty flowers, jen!

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors on this! the flowers are the perfect pop of fabulousness!!

Anonymous said...

Love the postage stamp theme you have going on. LOVE the new ippity sets as well. Lovely card Jen.

lisa a.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love this card--love the flowers and the way the postage stamp theme is added! FAB:) LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

Kristin Eberline said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love your printed blooms and the elongated design. SO pretty ♥

Thanks for playing along with the Color Throwdown challenge this week!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love tall cards, Jen, and this is gorgeous! I love how the flowers come out of the planter with ribbon stems. The stampy squares behind the blooms highlight the stamps so well!