My Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Day of {ippity} here!

New Releases from {ippity}...YAY!
Today, I am sharing a card that I made using
The Best
which is inspired by the SCS Sketch Challenge from Wednesday, SC335.

(Click on the picture to see more detail.)

All of us {ippity} chicks are showcasing either The Best and/or My True Joy today!

I used four stamps from The Best and it's really an awesome set to work with!
The b/g is the Kraft Glassine papers from Tim Holtz...feels kinda like wax paper with more of a coating and really dry embosses so easy! I used Tim's 'Collage' Texture Fades folder.

Blog Update:  Tim has a post on June 7th, 2011 for more ideas on the Glassine papers! 

Isn't that ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon gorgeous?  I love it!

Don't forget to go visit the {ippity} blog for the details and links for today's fun,
and
also make sure to join in our first challenge: Anything but a Card!

If you have any questions about any of our {ippity} line, new or old,
let me know and I'd be glad to get you an answer!

Thank you for coming by today!

And of course...
if YOU need any {ippity},
I would love to be YOUR {ippity} chick!
You can visit ~my~
page to see ALL the {ippity} sets!
Happy Monday!
*smile*

~~~~~~~~~


10 comments:

Auntie Em said...

beautiful card! I love the sweet vintage style you have created.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Jen!!!!!

Susan B. said...

Great masculine card Jen...love it!

NoraAnne said...

Great card! I love how you clipped on all the little tags off to the side :) FUN!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - beautiful card. LOVE the distressing and you used my favorite set from the new release.

Sarah said...

Jen...love the card...and the three banners together! Very sharp!

Romaine said...

I like the way that the tag has the words sticking out the side, it gives it an nice effect!

Noelle Reese said...

What a beautiful card! I really love it! :)

Vicki G said...

Love this! the colours are amazing and I love the way you attached the sentiment with the paper clip!

farmhouse-story said...

awesome card, jen! love your cluster of sentiments held together with the paper clip:) i've not seen the kraft glassine paper yet, tfs!