My Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

5 More Days till...

...I can ship the lastest, newest {ippity} Summer Release!
That's right, on June 5th I can ship out any orders for the new {ippity} release!  
But, did you realize June 5th is a Sunday? 
So.....I am going to give all U.S. 'pre-orders' a chance to be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Grab Bag...since you have to wait for me to ship them out on Monday!  
My shipment is on it's way to me and I will get the new sets any day now!

Here's the deal:  

Every U.S. 'PRE-ORDER' that I receive in my email by June 5th at 8:00AM PST, will be entered into a drawing for a Mystery Grab Bag (sorry, only U.S. orders are eligible)

Then. starting tomorrow...
On Thursday, one item in the Mystery Grab Bag will be revealed here on my blog.
On Friday, another item in the Mystery Grab Bag will be revealed here on my blog.
On Saturday, another item in the Mystery Grab Bag will be revealed here on my blog.

On Sunday 'evening', I will also announce the Mystery Grab Bag Winner! 
The rest of the Mystery Grab Bag items will not be shown, as I will be mailing out the Mystery Grab Bag Package to the Winner on Monday!

If you haven't seen the new stamp sets on my
Jen's Cup of {ippity} page,
they are shown below. 
Please go to my
Jen's Cup of {ippity}
page for instructions on how to order these fabulous new sets and and order away...
don't miss your chance to be included in this Mystery Grab Bag!

Look at these patterns on the flowers....ca-ute!!!

This set is so special for YOUR special someone!

OMG!!!  Fruit is the latest craze!  Fruitalicious!

LOOOOOVE the textured flags and the words and...love it all! 

Yea, just in time for Father's Day!!!
 
More news to come as we get closer to the actual release party!!!! 
Yay {ippity}!!!
Let me know if you have any questions...I'd be glad to help
and
honored to be
YOUR Unity Endorsed {ippity} chick!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

No comments: