My Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Capture your {ippity} Moments...

...while hopping along with the fabulous {ippity} DT and all the {ippity} chicks and customers today! 
To see the list of participants, please go to the {ippity} blog to get all the links.

Lisa's recent challenge ( {ippity} DT ) was to make an easel card. 
I decided to use my {ippity} Life's Little Moments stamp set and create
a little jotter (a gift)
to
'Capture the Moments that take your Breath away'
(yes, there is a stamp set that has this saying!). 

Here's a close up of the top...not sure if you can see the shiny c/s that I used:
Here's the jotter opened up. 
Each one of the jotter sheets has that scallop lined image stamped on it
and you could either remove each page as you'd like (untie the ribbon)
or simply crease the sheet to work on the next one.
 :

Since I'm showcasing this {ippity} Life's Little Moments stamp set today,

I have 3 sets in stock that I will put for sale for only $15!
Regular $18 (MSRP $24)

The patterned card stock that I used is the
Cosmo Cricket Circa 1934 Mini Deck for $6 each.
I only have 2 left in stock and I can't get any more,
as they are sold out at {ippity}!

Send me an email (jenstampin4u at aol dot com) and I will confirm your sale!
Or, check out my {ippity} page by clicking

If you want to make your own 'Easel Card',
go take a look at the tutorial at SCS in the Resources section, 'Easel Card'.

Thank you for coming by today!
Be sure to take a moment
and notice
what takes your breath away?!

13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

well! this is just the cutest! tfs.

Rachel B said...

This is SO cute. The stamp you used for the 'jotter' is perfect. just lovely!

jennifer mitten said...

Fabulous - can I copy it for Christmas gifts?:-)

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a clever idea...the notepad goes perfectly with that sentiment!

Patricia said...

I love your take on the easel card! I will be trying this one out tonight for a gift for one of my sons teachers.

farmhouse-story said...

this is such a great idea! love it, jen! got my stamps--thanks so very much, and have a great christmas!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I love this idea, Jen! Perfect for anyone's desk! I am so stealin' this idea from you! ;)
I love the sponging you did on your papers! Looks fabulous!

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome. I just love this creative idea. You are so talented and inspiring.

Scrapcollectr said...

Such a cute practical easel card..... Nice work!
*smile*

Karen said...

What an amazing card! I love your take on the easel card!! And, all the red is just gorgeous!

Lillian Child said...

So very lovely, Jen!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOVE that bow and those papers--super cute idea! TFS!

Angie Blom said...

This is one FANTASTIC card Jenn.. I love it!!xx