My Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

{ippity} Blossoms!!!

Oh my gosh, I am soooo excited to be on {ippity} Blossoms today!
Did you see...go check it out at the {ippity} blog!
And while you're here take a look at my current {ippity} special below:

‘ MY IN-STOCK SALE’
Buy one (in-stock) stamp set, get one (in-stock) stamp set at 25% off!
(Excludes stamp sets that are $5 or less, and must be stamp sets that are in my current inventory, as noted on my blog. )This special runs through Sunday, midnight 11/14/10.
p.s.  You also get a free little goodie package AND a free bookmark ‘similar’ to the one at the end of this post with your order!


Also, did you realize that the {ippity} Design Team does a LOT for us {ippity} chicks? 
I want to thank every one of them for their dedication and assistance...you all rock!
Each {ippity} Design Team member has their own awesome style...have you checked out their blogs (a list is located at the {ippity} blog on the sidebar)? ...please take some time to visit them!

I'm sharing one of my recent creations called 'Six Stages of a Snowman'...this started off by a memory that popped in my head of a game...Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon...do you remember that game? 
Anyway is not about that game, but about a snowman...ha! 
Take a look at what you can do with {ippity} Kissmas & Mistletoe, Alphabetically Adorable, and Flower Soft!

Grab your coffee and sit awhile...there are a few pictures here:
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects

From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects
From Unity and {ippity} Projects

Here's a sample of the free bookmark with your order (bookmark may vary from the picture):
Oh and one last thing...I will pick a random comment from this post (tomorrow by 10a AZ time) and someone will win this bookmark!
Thank you so much for your visit today! May you have an {ippity} kind of day!

6 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, this is sooo great! Love the cards and the story they tell this way, amazing! And pretty colors and I'm in love with that pretty tin!
Hugs, wendy

Angie Blom said...

OMgoodness.. you are brilliant.. I have to make one of these for my nephew for christmas.. Brilliant idea Jen.. I just love it all!! Congrats on being the Ippity Blossom today!! You ROCK!!

Katy said...

Jen, this is SO adorable! I so want to case it and take it to the preschool I work at so they can play with it. They would love it, I'm sure! :)

Jenny said...

So adorable Jen! :) :) :) :) :) :) love it!

Scrapcollectr said...

Just way too adorable....why does that snap lid tin make me so happy? It must be the idea of a surprise inside!
*smile*

Unknown said...

pretty