My Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

goodtimes...

What?  I created a page?  Yup, you heard right, I haven't done a 12x12 in a long time, but wanted to play with the Unity National Scrapbooking Day Challenge--sketch--NSBD2010!

Here's my layout:
Stamps:  Unity and {ippity}
C/S: SU Rose Red, various DSP
Ink: COPICS, Rose Red, Taken with Teal, Memento Rich Cocoa
Accessories:  White embroidered ribbon, Autumn Leaves white stitch rub-ons, Cloud 9 blue 3D Gel Stitches, SU crocheted fleurettes, punches

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Amy said...

This is so so cute JEN! What a great layout!

Jenny said...

Wonderful LO!!!! Love it!!! Hope you can play this week again in my challenge... I posted a new one today. And I will have some awesome prizes coming up in the next few challenges!! :) :) :) :) :) :) have a great weekend!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Great layout! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

Jenny, It's pretty cool to see you do a scrapbook page. I know it's easier to do cards. But, I am an avid scrapbooker and struggle more with the cards. And your page is fabulous. Thanks for all the wonderful comments you left me recently on my blog. Have a great week!