My Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baseball all weekend....and....Winner of Birthday Candy!

It's Sunday already?!  My son had baseball tournament games all weekend and before driving all the way back home today from Big League Dreams in Gilbert, we had to stop for dinner.  The team lost their last game, but the tournament was fun and all the boys were in a pretty good mood (even after the loss).  This is such a great team of 13 and 14 year old boys...they're smart, they LOOOOOVE baseball, they all get along (many are good buddies) and they just have a fun time.  I will have to post a couple of pictures, but I am so exhausted right now, perhaps I'll post some tomorrow. 

Anyway, I wanted to post the winner of my Birthday Blog Candy...and the winner by random.org out of 23 comments is...

updated:  #9 !!!

(I tried to post the actual box that shows this number, but it wouldn't let me keep the image...hmmm, I'll have to figure that out).

CONGRATS TO #9:  Gwen said...


Happy Birthday! and thanks for sharing the joy by having a giveaway! :)

December 11, 2009 8:43 AM
 
Gwen, I have no idea where you live, so please send me your address/info to my email:  jenstampin4u@aol.com and I will send out your goodies.

THANK YOU everyone for playing and THANK YOU so much for the nice well wishes too!

Good night!....yawn.....

No comments: