My Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm one of the 7 Finalists!!!

Woohoo, the game is on! I am one of the 7 finalists for the...Unity Bachelor Bro Challenge! This is our...

*Last CHANCE TO IMPRESS.

**This will be ONLY FOR THE WINNERS the past 7 weeks.

***Make an altered ITEM OR GIFT and SEND IT TO Bachelor Broman AT UNITY.

So this means that I have to have my item in the mail soon! I'm in Arizona and it needs to travel all the way to...New London, MN...so I hope the weather stays great this week and not have any mail delays!

The Unity blog says that they will have some videos during this process too! Now, WHO DOES THAT? Only Unity Stamp Co, of course! Good luck to all the other finalists...I'm sure we are all having fun with this and even though there will be only one grand prize winner, EVERYONE AT THIS STAGE IS ALREADY A WINNER!

News will be posted on November 19th...woohoo!

No comments: