My Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Stampin' Up! Only Swap Cards

Just sharing a couple of cards for a recent swap. I hadn't posted for a week, due to "technical difficulties"...*smile*.

This first card is from SU's new set, Autumn Days. I love this set matched up with the In Colors. I distresed some edges, embossed the bird in clear embossing powder(which you can see in the second photo) and also used the Small Dots big shot plate for a little texture on my background:



From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects




Here's the embossed bird, which I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I had to make sure that I embossed over the stamped image (stamped in Soft Suede, then stamped in Versamark and clear embossed):



From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects




Stamps: Autumn Days
C/S: Soft Suede, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, VersaMark
Accessories: : Clear Embossing Powder, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Texturz Background #1: Small Dots, distressing tool

For this next card, I saw a card on SCS and had to case this card from "darhm". Click on her name in quotes above and you could see her card. I have the new Movers and Shapers Punch Windows and had to try out the Modern Label die. It goes perfect with the Modern Label Punch, as the punch can fit just inside the Modern Label die window. I added the Eyelet Border Punch to the bottom edge and added more color (all SU! In Colors)...thanks for the idea Darlene!:


From Stampin' Up! Only Cards and Projects



Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
C/S: Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP

Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: : Movers and Shapers Die (Big Shot), Punch Windows (new), Modern Label Punch (new), Bermuda Bay Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (new), ¾”, 1”, 1 ¾”, 1 3/8” Circle Punches, Eyelet Border Punch

Thanks for looking! Have a razzleberry day! *smile*

No comments: