My Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

"Time in Yellow"

Happy Hip Hop Hangover! If you blog hopped the Unity DT today, you would agree, that it was another fantastic hop!

And, oh my, what a marvelous new stamp set "hodgepodge of happiness"!!! You've got to get your pre-order in at the discounted price...what a terrific deal! Speaking of deals, Unity has some great deals, AGAIN, how can you resist? Go check out the sales here!

One of Unity's Hip Hop challenges was to use the color yellow...easy peasy, and I made my card simply yellow and browns (of course, I never did get it posted for the challenge thread, but that's okay):
From Unity Projects
Stamps: Unity Worn Vintage Clock, This is the Time (large and miniature)
Cardstock: SU! Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Yoyo Yellow, Very Vanilla
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Yoyo Yellow
Accessories: Linen Thread, Distressor Tool (edges), Circle Punches, Rusty Pickle Buttons


Thanks for hopping by and have a wonderful, fantastic and safe 4th of July!

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great card!!!! tfs!!

Bonita Rose said...

incredible.. love it!

Sassy Runner Girl said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous. I absolutely love this!!

Lisa F said...

I LOVE how bright the yellow makes the entire card! Great job!

Suz said...

Happy 4th

Thanks for the inspiration