My Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Hippy Hoppy Hangover...

Can somebody tell me what time is it? It's Tool Time, uh, I mean it's Hip Hop Hangover in Unity style (sorry a Tool Time re-run was on the tv). Do you remember Tim the Toolman Taylor? Okie dokie, let's get back to...HHH, which is blog hopping on customer sites to see their Unity creations!

I really wanted to try and get in two cards today, but it just didn't happen. I am showing you a card that I made for Jeanne's Unity LadyBug challenge: use red, black and white (no ladybug required). Since I have never ever made one of those cute popsicle ice cream cards, I decided to try it. It was sooooo simple and easy peasy...I think I will make a set of these cards for a gift!

I used the Unity Mixed Up of Cuteness stamp set...a really cute stamp set and everything else is SU cardstock and supplies and a popsicle stick!
From Unity Projects


Paper: Textured Real Red, Whisper White, Cerise (retired)
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, Real Red
Accessories: Black Detail Embossing Powder, Red Gingham Ribbon, Circle Punches, Scallop Punch

Don't forget to check out all the Unity goodness on the Unity blog and all the customer blogs! Also, you really need to take a look at the Unity Blog for all the amazing specials for this weekend!
Thanks for hangin' over with me!

24 comments:

Tracey Taylor said...

It doesn't get any cuter than this!

CarlaKH said...

that is just so flippin' cute!

Bonita Rose said...

omg Jen.. love this.. omg... just got that set.. gonna hve to try this.. love how the bite is off the popsicle.. brilliant! LOVE LOVE IT! THIS ROCKS!

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Unknown said...

totally cuteness!!!

Anonymous said...

oh jen I want to try one of those too, but always forget... wow I love it in red... cherry is the new black!

-- dalis

Jacqueline said...

how adorable is this!!! Love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Jen so cute!!!

Katy said...

cute cute card! Perfect for that cherry stamp!

Jessy said...

SUPER adorable. Love how it is shaped like an icepop. :)

whoistracy said...

Oh that is adorable!!! I love the little bite out of the corner, what a great touch.

Karen J. said...

Adorable!! Love it in the cherry red!

Sherry Campbell said...

HOLY COW that card is super duper cute!! Love it, jen!!

Jenn said...

So yummy!

Anonymous said...

I love the cherry Ice cream And looks like someone thought It looked good euoght to taste it.... Lol hotwheels on scs

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Robynccgirl said...

I LOVE this card! A set of them would be a great gift!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Soooo darn cute! Love this card! :)

ANAT S said...

soooo cute

Suz said...

Super duper cute & creative card

Lisa H. said...

oooo, yummy! this is just super cute!

ellepaulette said...

What a great idea for as card!! Love it!!

Kerry said...

How cute is this?! Love the bright cherry red!

Linda said...

Hell jen....
I hope you and family have a great and happy fourth july weekend.... hottie